ITAC offers our manuals, policies and other documents to other Indigenous organizations as templates for their use in growing Indigenous tourism or other Indigenous businesses. Email Info@IndigenousTourism.ca to request access.
2020-24 Strategic Recovery Plan
ITAC has launched a four-year, $50 million strategic recovery plan with the goal to respond, recover and rebuild the Indigenous tourism industry across Canada to levels experienced in 2019.
The three main priorities of ITAC’s strategic recovery plan are:
- Ensuring the sustainability of ITAC member businesses across the country.
- Ensuring the sustainability of the provincial and territorial Indigenous tourism associations.
- Ensuring the sustainability of ITAC’s national operations.
2020-21 Revised Action Plan
ITAC has revised our 2020-21 Action Plan in response to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Indigenous tourism industry. We are supporting our members with a new stimulus grant program and are shifting our marketing focus to preparing members for the future restart of tourism.
- 2019 International Indigenous Tourism Conference Final Report (PDF 6MB)
- 2019-2020 ITAC Action Plan (PDF 6MB)
- 2019 ITAC Board Manual (PDF 1MB)
- 2019 ITAC Finance Manual (PDF 1MB)
- 2019 ITAC Procurement Manual (PDF 1MB)
- 2019 ITAC Corporate Travel Policy (PDF 1MB)
- 2018-19 Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada Action Plan (PDF 713Kb)
- 2017-18 Annual Report (PDF 93Kb)
- 2017 Regional Tourism Engagement Sessions Summary – Manitoba (PDF 1MB)
- 2017 AGM Nominations Report Notification PDF
- 2017-18 Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada Action Plan (PDF 614KB)
- 2016-17 Year-End Report (PDF 4Mb)
- 2016 ITAC Bylaws (PDF 809Kb)
- 2016 Demographic Profile of Aboriginal Tourism Sector Employees (PDF 365Kb)
- The Path Forward: 2016-2021(PDF 3Mb)
- 2015-16 Year-End Report (PDF 1.6Mb)
- 2015 National Aboriginal Tourism Research Report (PDF 7Mb)
- 2014-2015 Activity Report (PDF 19Mb)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
Between Regional Aboriginal Tourism Associations, Aboriginal Destination Marketing Organizations, Aboriginal Tourism Councils and Regional Representatives (PDF 82Kb)