ITAC offers our manuals, policies and other documents to other Indigenous organizations as templates for their use in growing Indigenous tourism or other Indigenous businesses. Email email@example.com to request access.
2018-2019 Action Plan
ITAC is entering year three of our five year plan: The Path Forward 2016-2021, and we have more momentum than ever. After such significant growth in year two, year three is set up for major growth and success for the Indigenous tourism industry in Canada. This report outlines the key performance indicators we have set as targets for the 2018–19 fiscal year.
ITAC plans to overcome barriers and maximize opportunities for differentiation, growth, and financial reward, increasing the annual Canadian GDP from Indigenous tourism by $300 million over the next five years. When ITAC reaches this goal by 2021, the Indigenous tourism industry in Canada will employ a total of 40,233 Indigenous tourism workers and have 50 new Indigenous tourism operators at export-ready status.
- 2017 Regional Tourism Engagement Sessions Summary – Manitoba (PDF 1MB)
- 2017 AGM Nominations Report Notification PDF
- 2017 Mid Term Report (PDF 923Kb)
- 2017-18 Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada Action Plan (PDF 614KB)
- 2017 ITAC Board Manual (PDF 883Kb)
- 2017 ITAC Financial Management & Accounting Policy Manual (PDF 715Kb)
- 2017 ITAC Human Resources Manual (PDF 1.6Mb)
- 2017 ITAC Procurement Authority Policy Manual (PDF 660Kb)
- 2016-17 Year-End Report (PDF 4Mb)
- 2016 ITAC Bylaws (PDF 809Kb)
- 2016 Demographic Profile of Aboriginal Tourism Sector Employees (PDF 365Kb)
- 2015-16 Year-End Report (PDF 1.6Mb)
- 2015 National Aboriginal Tourism Research Report (PDF 7Mb)
- 2014-2015 Activity Report (PDF 19Mb)
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
Between Regional Aboriginal Tourism Associations, Aboriginal Destination Marketing Organizations, Aboriginal Tourism Councils and Regional Representatives (PDF 82Kb)