Last updated: March 24, 2021
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We use session, essential, and third-party cookies on the Service.
- Essential Cookies:
- We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Session Cookies:
- Used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server’s pages. By default, web pages really don’t have any ‘memory’. Cookies tell the server what pages to show the user so the user doesn’t have to remember or start navigating the site all over again. Cookies act as a sort of “bookmark” within the site.
- Third-party Cookies
- In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- Performance Cookies:
- Google Analytics
- Functionality Cookies:
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Analytics
What are your choices regarding cookies?
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Google Analytics – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/account_privacy
- Vimeo – https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/