ITAC is moving forward on an Indigenous Tourism strategy to support the growth of Indigenous tourism in Manitoba. The areas of focus for this initiative include:
- Implementation of a Manitoba strategy to support and grow Indigenous tourism operators and support regional development;
- Product and business development of market/export-ready Indigenous tourism experiences across the region;
- Increasing the capacity of businesses and entrepreneurs through industry training and product development opportunities
With such a great opportunity to grow Indigenous tourism in Manitoba, the successful proponent will administer and organize project activities within the Province in cooperation with, and under the direction of, the Business Development team of ITAC.
- Posting Date: September 25, 2018
- Closing Date: October 8, 2018
- Click Here to Read the Full Description