This exciting training opportunity, supported by the Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada (ITAC) and Jelly Marketing will help build the ability for ITAC Members to accept online bookings and purchases. ITAC Members will receive specific, personalized guidance on which tools to use, where to use them and how to make the best use of these tools once they’re installed. ITAC Members will also receive training on how they can use their various other digital marketing channels to drive bookings to their new online booking and purchasing tools.
The training opportunity will cover topics such as:
- Setting up a Shopify store
- Optimizing a Shopify store
- Setting up Checkfront
- Optimizing the Checkfront experience
- And more!
Core training experiences and coaching throughout the year include:
- Key elements needed for a website
- Setting up and Managing a Facebook Page
- Setting up and Managing an Instagram account
- Filling out an Export Canada Grant Application
Cost: covered by ITAC (value of $1500/pp)
Max available seats: 40 *be sure to sign up sooner rather than later!*
Start: November 30th (zoom orientation)
Register by: November 29th, 2021