COAST SALISH TERRITORY (Vancouver, BC) – If you’re an Indigenous company whose business has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, Export Development Canada’s (EDC’s) free webinar will provide guidance on how you can access the financial resources and safeguards available to your business.
Thursday, June 25, 2020, from 1:30 to 2:30 PM ET (10:30 to 11:30 AM PT).
Tabatha Bull, President and CEO of Canadian Council for Aboriginal Business (CCAB) will speak to the latest developments affecting Indigenous Businesses.
Frank Richter, Senior Financial Analyst with the National Aboriginal Capital Corporations Association (NACCA) will provide an update on the new Indigenous Business Stabilization Program.
Brought to you in partnership with CCAB and NACCA, this webinar will be on Thursday, June 25, 2020 from 1:30 to 2:30 PM ET (10:30 to 11:30 AM PT). Please note that this webinar will be offered in English but all support will be provided in both official languages. They will cover:
- The assistance programs and resources available to your company through your financial institution, the federal government, EDC, CCAB and NACCA
- How to determine what assistance you qualify for, how to apply, and the timing you can expect
- Where to access and how to apply for the Indigenous Business Stabilization Program (IBSP) available through AFIs
- How EDC can support businesses through their financing, insurance and knowledge solutions
- Where to get information and who to contact
- Live Q&A