The Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada is seeking a contractor to deliver an inaugural tourism strategy for the Indigenous Tourism Association of Alberta (ITAA) to inform the direction of the organization, focus operational plans and align with ITAC’s goals in leadership, partnership, marketing and development.
This project will operate in cooperation with and under the direction of the Business Development and Partnerships department of ITAC.
- Coordinate management activities, resources and information for the ITAA Tourism Strategy
- Liaise with ITAA administration, ITAA Working Group and industry stakeholders to engage and inform strategic priorities
- Align ITAA tourism strategy with ITAC and Government of Alberta’s tourism strategies
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Deliverable: completed tourism strategy for ITAA by May 31, 2018
This is a project-based contract position ending May 31, 2018 (approx. 4 months). The application deadline is January 31, 2018 at 5:00 pm PST. For details please visit the employment page on this website.