NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual general meeting (the “Meeting”) of the Indigenous Tourism Association of Canada (the “Corporation”) will be held at Sheraton Cavalier Hotel at 612 Spadina Cres E, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, on Thursday, November 1st, 2018 at 9:00 am local time for the following purposes:
- To consider and, if thought fit, to adopt changes in the current By-laws of the Corporation; and
- To transact such further or other business as may properly come before the meeting and any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
The following individuals have completed the 2018 ITAC Board of Directors Application Form and have been reviewed and found in compliance with the ITAC Voting Member requirements and the Corporation By-laws, and therefore are eligible for election at the November 1, 2018 ITAC Annual General Meeting:
- Manitoba: Wapusk Adventures – David Daley (acclaimed)
- Ontario: Spirit Island Adventures – Kevin Eshkawkogan (acclaimed)
- Quebec: Quebec Aboriginal Tourism – Dave Laveau (acclaimed)
- Nova Scotia:
- Eskasoni Cultural Center – Tracy Menge
- Kluskap Ridge & RV Park – Darrell Bernard
- Newfoundland & Labrador:
- Abadak Wilderness Adventures – Ivan White Jr.
- Qalipu First Nation – Tara Saunders
Eligible ITAC Voting Members in the regions of Nova Scotia and Newfoundland & Labrador will receive voting information and directions in the coming days.
The proposed changes to the Corporation By-Laws are attached to this Notice as Schedule “A”.